Author Facebook Twitter Instagram Press Imprint
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

spring feelings and so many thoughts

Mantel/Coat - Zara Woman // Bluse/Blouse - Zara Basic // Shorts - Zara Woman // Boots - Zara Trf // Tasche/Bag - River Island
EN:
I've already posted a sneak preview on my facebook page earlier today and also mentioned what this post is about. To give you a tiny bit of background info: I moved to the Netherlands in August last year to live with my boyfriend that I met at Sziget festival in Budapest the year before that. Fortunately, I got a great job in the fashion industry in Utrecht and am really enjoying my work. But (and thats a big 'but') I've been getting waaay less time for my blog or any other activities beside that due to my working hours. And exactly this has started to make me feel quite unhappy, since I also dont know where my currently job ends up or if I get a better position there or not at some point. So I decided to change something. I want to start blogging again and be more positive about my job. Lately I felt quite down since I never know how they think about me or if they have greater plans for me. It started out really good but now I'm having a lot of doubts for some reason. With blogging I just want to keep some opportunities open for me. You never know!

DE:
Heute Nachmittag habe ich auf meiner Facebook Seite bereits eine kleine Vorschau gepostet und ein klein wenig hingewiesen, worum es im heutigen Post geht. Um euch Hintergrundinfos zu geben: Letztes Jahr im August bin ich zu meinem Freund in den Niederlanden gezogen. Das Jahr davor hatten wir uns in Ungarn auf dem Sziget Festival kennengelernt. Seit dem habe ich einen wirklich tollen 'Mode'-Job in Utrecht. Aber seit dem (und das ist ein großes Aber) habe ich seeeehr viel weniger Zeit für's Bloggen und andere Aktivitäten nebenher. Meine Arbeitszeiten sind ziemlich lang und liegen auch sehr unpraktisch. Und genau das macht mich manchmal ziemlich unglücklich. Ich möchte Karriere machen und arbeite hart dafür, aber in diesem Job bekommt man kaum Feedback oder muss sich anhören, wie glücklich man sich schon mit der jetzigen Position fühlen müsse, und ich zweifle oft, ob sich die Arbeit irgendwann auszahlen wird oder ob ich immer in dieser Position bleibe. Anfangs habe ich sehr viel Gutes gehört, aber mittlerweile ist es ziemlich komisch manchmal. Aber das ist wohl die "Fashion Industrie" ... Mit dem Bloggen möchte ich mir einfach ein paar Optionen offen halten. Man kann ja nie wissen!


Wer möchte kann fashionjudy übrigens sehr gerne liken ;-)

Feel free to leave a like, btw :-)


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job in the fashion industry!
    I love your outfit, it's gorgeous and you really know how to pull it off! c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, the outfit is adorable, I love the pink coat, second thank you for your comment on my blog, I am not even a tiny girl, I am still on the heavier side for average, yet I will still be able to buy clothes in trendy stores, yay.

    The other thing, don't lose hope, I think blogging will be a good idea, it will give you an outlet... I think we all doubt ourselves... we all have rough times where we are unsure, it is all about riding that wave out... we can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that pink coat.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, that shirt with the pink coat goes perfectly! Hope you carry on with the blogging :) x

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ach cool, dein Look gefällt mir auch richtig gut. Der Mantel ist einfach ein Traum :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Idee, ich komme eigentlich auch aus der Mode-Industrie, und das ist echt eine Branche für sich. Habe gerade auch einen kleinen Schlenker gemacht ;-) Da es gerade finanziell leider eine der schlecht bezahltesten Branchen ist.Ich habe auch mit dem Blog begonnen, um mal zu schauen, was er einem vielleicht für Möglichkeiten irgendwann mal bieten kann, neben dem Spass an der Freude! ;-)
    Dein Pastel-Outfit ist super toll kombiniert zur Leder-Shorts. Ein richtig schönes Outfit!
    LG Aziza
    http://berlin-capital-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

thanks a lot for leaving a comment and so sharing your opinion with us!

Lieben Dank für's Kommentieren.